Arema FC Hosts Dewa United in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Week 1
    • 작성일24-09-14 00:25
    • 조회2
    • 작성자Suzanne
    To manage their star-studded squad, Persela Lamongan has appointed Didik Ludiyanto as head coach. Didik is an experienced coach with a deep understanding of the game, having previously served as an assistant coach under various Persela Lamongan coaches, where he absorbed extensive knowledge and skills. This background makes it likely that Persela Lamongan’s promotion aspirations will become a reality. (Bola.net/Dendy Gandakusumah)

pss-1_e16a26d.jpgArema FC will play in front of their home supporters, which might be crucial in increasing player motivation. However, there is also a potential for Singo Edan to be mentally fatigued after their intense pre-season battles in the 2024 Presidential Cup. Dewa United has a very good squad. But if coach Riekerink fails to mold them into a cohesive unit, this great talent could become a disadvantage. To win, Dewa United needs to play collectively. Predicted Score: Arema FC 2-2 Dewa United.

leao-gaucho_4c9f63e.jpgIn the second half, PSBS Biak increased their attacking intensity, trying to level the score. Just seven minutes into the half, PSBS managed to equalize at 1-1 with a goal from Alexsandro Ferreira. Persib quickly answered this goal. In the 65th minute, Persib regained the lead at 2-1 with Beckham Putra heading in a cross from Ciro Alves. Eleven minutes later, Ciro Alves scored with a well-placed shot to make it 3-1. In the final minutes, Persib added another goal to make it 4-1. Ciro Alves provided a measured pass to David Da Silva, who converted it into a goal. The score of 4-1 remained until the final whistle.

Friday, August 9, 2024
    Saturday, August 10, 2024
    Sunday, August 11, 2024
    Monday, If you liked this post and you would such as to receive even more details relating to prediksi bri liga 1 barito putera vs persik kediri kindly check out our web site. August 12, 2024
    Friday, August 16, 2024
    Saturday, August 17, 2024
    Sunday, August 18, 2024
    Monday, August 19, 2024
    Friday, August 23, 2024
    Saturday, August 24, 2024
    Sunday, August 25, 2024
    Monday, August 26, 2024
    Tuesday, August 27, 2024
    Wednesday, September 11, 2024
    Thursday, September 12, 2024
    Friday, September 13, 2024
    Saturday, September 14, 2024
    Sunday, September 15, 2024
    Monday, September 16, 2024
    Tuesday, September 17, 2024
    Wednesday, September 18, 2024
    Friday, September 20, 2024
    Saturday, September 21, 2024
    Sunday, September 22, 2024
    Monday, September 23, 2024
    Thursday, September 26, 2024
    Friday, September 27, 2024
    Saturday, September 28, 2024
    Sunday, September 29, 2024

Persib Bandung (4-2-3-1): Kevin Ray Mendoza; Edo Febriansyah, Nick Kuipers, Gustavo Franca, Robi Darwis; Marc Klok, Dedi Kusnandar; Ciro Alves, Mailson Duarte, Dimas Drajad; David da Silva. Coach: Bojan Hodak
    PSBS Biak (4-3-3): Mariyo Fabiyo; David Uopmabin, Donni Monim, Julian Velazquez, Marckhio Merauje; Jonata Machado, Damianus Adiman, Williams Ladera; Ablo Arganaraz, Alexsandro Ferreira, Cristian Esparza. Coach: Juan Esnaider

marc-klok-persib-ban_b288191.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Jadwal pekan ketiga BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 di Indosiar salah satunya adalah Persebaya Surabaya vs Barito Putera. On Friday, August 23, 2024, Persebaya will meet Barito Putera at Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium in the third week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The match will kick off at 7:00 PM WIB, broadcast live on Indosiar and Vidio.

PSBS Biak has signed numerous new players, featuring a group of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak is a newly promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm was promoted after winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, defeating Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has gathered top talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer has been brought in from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also been brought back. Among the foreign players, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will make their debut in Indonesia. All three are from Argentina, the same country as coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has made changes to their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot continue with the team due to licensing issues. His position is taken over by Juan Esnaider. As a player, Esnaider had a distinguished career. He has played for Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, the Argentine also played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has managed Getafe before. However, he was not fortunate as he joined Getafe when they were in the lower table and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be supported by Robertino Pugliara, who has extensive knowledge of Indonesian and Papuan football. The former Persipura player can serve as a translator and cultural bridge for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.ronaldo-5_e672a6f.jpg

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.