The Prayer of Prophet Jonah: Arabic Script, Romanized Version, Transla…
    • 작성일24-09-28 06:51
    • 조회6
    • 작성자Stacy
    l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

There are certain dates in the month of Muharram that are advised for performing voluntary fasting with different virtues. So, is it allowed to observe voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

Muslims perform Tahajud prayers during the Night of Lailatul Qadr at Naif Mosque, Dubai (5/5/2021). 10 days before the end of Ramadan, Muslims perform I'tikaf to attain the night of glory (Lailatul Qadr) by reading the Quran, doing Tahajud prayers and dhikr.

003374600_1684488413-20230519135602__fpdl.in__high-angle-woman-holding-beads-meditating_23-2148847546_normal.jpgAllah's forgiveness. Prophet Yunus's prayer also contains the meaning of Allah SWT's forgiveness. When Prophet Yunus sank in the ocean, Allah SWT pardoned him after he asked for forgiveness with his supplication. This teaches Muslims to always be God-fearing and ask for forgiveness from Alla

This is guaranteed by Allah SWT for anyone who sincerely pleads Him. In the book titled "The Power of Prophets' Prayers" by Syamsuddin Noor, S.Ag, the phrase la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is also calle

n In fact, for those who perform Dhuha prayer, Allah SWT will build a beautiful house made of gold in their honor in paradise. Some also say that any Muslim, male or female, who carries out this prayer will receive rewards equivalent to performing Umra

أُصَلِّيْ فَرْضَ الْعِشَاءِ رَكَعَتَيْنِ مُسْتَقْبِلَ الْقِبْلَةِ مَجْمُوْعًا بِالْمَغْرِبِ جَمْعَ تَأْخِيْرٍ قَصْرَا للهِ تَعَالَى

e preceding year.
    "The fast of Arafah erases the sins of the past year and the coming year." He was also asked about the merit of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast removes the sins of the preceding y

ālimīn(a).

Meaning: "And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I hav

Meanwhile, qasar is a form of leniency by shortening prayers that have four rak'ahs to two rak'ahs. So if performing Maghrib and Isha prayers in jamak and qasar, it can be done by performing the Maghrib prayer still with three rak'ahs, and the Isha prayer with only two rak'ahs.

n اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِيْن

Prayer Recitation
    للهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

In the near future, Muslims will greet the New Year 1 Muharram 1446 H which falls on July 7, 2024. This moment is typically celebrated with different traditions and celebrations to h

Teaching patience. Through Prophet Yunus's story, If you enjoyed this information and you would certainly like to get even more info regarding doa setelah dhuha (www.liputan6.com) kindly browse through our site. this supplication also teaches Muslims about the importance of patience and perseverance in dealing with life's trials. Patience is among the traits that is highly beloved by Alla

067662300_1671073532-teenage-girl-with-praying-sunny-nature.jpgits own virtues.
    "It's possible that the Prophet saw was only made aware about the merit of Muharram outweighing Shaban in the last stages of his life, or possibly the Prophet saw already knew about it but didn't have the chance to increase fasting in the month of Muharram due to different hindrances, such as illness, travel, and the lik

atihah Recitation
    بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِاَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِيْنَۙالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙمٰلِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّيْنِۗاِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُۗاِهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ ۙصِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ا

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.