Eliminated from the Indonesia Open, Gregoria Mariska is determined to …
    • 작성일24-08-21 00:52
    • 조회4
    • 작성자Jamika Schindle…
    003588700_1714668670-000_34QR33J.jpg12 were assured of an Olympic ticket.
    Nevertheless, because some surfers had previously obtained tickets to the 2024 Olympics in earlier qualifications, or their nations already had two representatives, the leftover four tickets were given to the top-pe

-29 years old," said Rio a while ago.
    "There's no need to hurry, I'm still 24 years old, the key is that I must take care of my health and physical condition. I aim to take it step by step, just keeping in mind and being aware that I can be

white, with a slight touch of ebony.
    The National Olympic Committee of Indonesia unveiled the Indonesian team's kit while maintaining Li-Ning as the apparel brand. There aren't many ornaments adorning the jerseys of the nation's pride athletes. The three hues that becom

til Monday (29/7/2024) at 23:30 WIB.
    Three East Asian nations lead the top three positions in the temporary medal tally at the Paris 2024 Olympics. Japan is in first place, followed by China and

Design
    This time's jersey is not significantly distinct from the 2020 version. One unique aspect is that the uniform designer this time is the son of Indonesia's president-elect, Prab

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Indonesian team at the 2024 Paris Olympics has officially obtained special uniforms. At the launch event today, the "jerseys" for Eko Yuli and colleagues are divided into several variants,

e in the ladies' singles semi-finals.
    Performing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung bested the Thai representative, In the event you loved this informative article and you want to receive details with regards to non-profit financial management i implore you to visit our page. Ratchanok Intanon in the quarter-finals in straight sets (25-23 an

The following doubles team to compete in the badminton discipline today is Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto. Fajar/Rian will face the third-seeded team from India, Satwiksairaj Rankireddy/Chirag Shetty i

Rio Wanda is committed to keep enhancing his accomplishments in the world of surfing. He is additionally ambitious to win an Olympic medal and emerge as the bes

Jorji's success in progressing to the 2024 Olympics semifinals places her in the company of three iconic Indonesian badminton players in Olympic appearances. Citing a post by Badminton Talk on X, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung ends a 16-year wait for an Indonesian repres

medal at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics.
    Mia Audina obtained a silver medal at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta when she was beaten by Bang Soo-Hyun from South Korea. Eight years later, while representing the Netherlands, she was again defeated by her arch-

e in Indonesia, specifically in Bali.
    Residing in Bali, associated with coastlines and large waves, made Rio Waida to fall in love with the sport of surfing from a tender age. Despite he was initially afraid, Rio now frequently plays, maneuvers, an

Bola.net, Jakarta - Rio Waida stands as the sole athlete from Indonesia competing in the discipline of surfing who will participate at the Olympic Games 2024. Despite this, Rio is determined to glorify Indonesia's name by securi

World Surf League (WSL) Championship.
    "My biggest aspiration is to emerge as world champion, bring home an Olympic medal, and for this season, at least finish in the top 15. Emerging as world champion could happen in five more years, wh

ate for both formal and match events.
    The public introduction event was festive. Moreover, there was even an showcase organized at The Dharmawangsa, Jakarta on Thursday (4/7/2024). The battle uniforms for Indonesian athletes at the 2024 Paris Olympics

l at this grand athletic competition.
    The sportsman of Indonesian-Japanese descent managed to clinch a place to participate in the 2024 Olympics on March 3, 2024. Rio Waida succeeded after completing the repecha

yan, Jakarta, on Friday (7/6/2024).

Gregoria was knocked out from the 2024 Indonesia Open, suffering a loss to the sixth seed from China, Wang Zhi Yi, with a score of 8-21, 18-21. Now, she needs to begi

Bola.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung continues to be the lone Indonesian representative still participating in the knockout phase of the shuttlecock event at the 2024 Olympics. She has newly earn

n/Thinaah Muralitharan from Malaysia.
    For Apriyani/Siti, this game won't affect their fate. Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti are confirmed to be eliminated and miss out on qualifying for the 2024 Olympics quarterfinals

nd in second place with 10.93 points.
    The International Surfing Association (ISA) World Surfing Games 2024 in Arecibo, Puerto Rico served as the last qualification competition for Paris 2024. Surfers who finished in the top three of r

040773500_1722450289-20240731_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Badminton_-_Women_s_Singles_Group_G__Gregoria_Mariska_Tunjung__INA__2-0_Tereza_Svabikova__CZE__-06.jpgnto, specifically Didit Hediprasetyo.
    Didit revealed that the idea for the design developed originated from a song. "I conducted some research, and discovered the idea after listening to the song 'Berkibarlah Benderaku' (Wave My Flag).008664200_1720178860-20240705BL_Aice_Official_Es_Krim_Olimpiade_5.JPG

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.