The Dark Instance in Indonesian Badminton History at the 2024 Olympics…
    • 작성일24-08-21 01:15
    • 조회6
    • 작성자Teddy Albritton
    rizky-ridho_d51a584.jpguda may meet Israel during the event.
    After the Indonesian U-23 squad secured a spot in the quarterfinals of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup, Erick Thohir, as President of PSSI, expressed that he wishes the Young Ga

richarlison-1_36e06e7.jpged Erick Thohir, in a PSSI statement.
    It should be noted that the qualification for the 2024 Paris Olympics can be secured by finishing in the top three during the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. Consequently, advancing

n Usain Bolt was the star of the Rio Olympics, from the moment he landed at Rio de Janeiro International Airport to when he etched his name in history with a triple-triple. The Jamaican sprinter became the only athlete to win gold in the 100m, 200m, and 4x100m relay in three consecutive Olympic

top form at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
    "In my case, addressing that, well, I've noted my objectives and dreams. So when I suffered an injury, I concentrated on how to rise again. To follow that dream," expressed Zohri, who also c

n This long wait was finally paid off on home soil. Anyone who doubted the importance of the Olympic football gold medal only needs to look at Neymar's face when he scored the winning penalty in the final against German

on a gold medal at the 2020 Olympics.
    In retrospect, badminton officially became an Olympic sport at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics. Previously, this popular sport in Indonesia was merely a demonstration sport at the 1972 Munich Olympics and a

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's runner, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, remains dedicated to his target, especially for the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris. The athlete from Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara wants

For the first instance since badminton became an Olympic discipline in 1992, Indonesia has not once failed to have a representative in the men's singles elimination round

group as Israel, Paraguay, and Mali.
    The Indonesian U-23 squad would face stronger rivals if they reach the 2024 Paris Olympics as the AFC-CAF playoff winner. They would compete against the host nation France, the

ed States and the Dominican Republic.
    Europe or UEFA is contributing Spain, Israel, If you cherished this short article and you would like to receive additional info regarding football legend's trips abroad kindly visit the web-site. and Ukraine. Concerning Africa or CAF, they are providing 3+1 participants, where one position will be fought over by Guinea and the fo

Bola.com, Jakarta - Anthony Sinisuka Ginting's inability to reach the last 16 in the male singles badminton competition at the 2024 Paris Olympics represents a bleak chapter in Indonesian sports history. For the first instance in history, the Red and White failed t

Typically, competitors competing in a sports competition as grand as the Olympics would feel immense stress. However, the runner from West Nusa Tenggara confesses th

n Chinese diver He Zi received an unexpected surprise while competing at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics. She was proposed to by her boyfriend, Qin Kai, who is also a Chinese diver, after she received the silver medal in the women's 3m springboard even

ve a 100m dash time under 10 seconds.
    Zohri secured the opportunity to participate in the Olympic Games 2024 in the men's 100-meter event, thanks to the University Place allocation. This will be Zohr

d continue to the championship match.
    "This is proof that we have what it takes. I expect this courage keeps increasing in the upcoming stages since the opponents will be tougher. This acts as inspiration for our upcoming target, qualifying for the Olympics. We ho

ns that could potentially impact him.
    "From my perspective there's really no pressure when going abroad to participate in competitions. I've prepared here with psychological preparation and all other aspects. So when I'm there, I conc

ates, and New Zealand as competitors.
    The labeling of AFC 1 doesn't indicate the champion of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup, nor does AFC 2 automatically mean the runner-up of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. Instead, it's based on performance at the 2020 Olympics. Consequently, even if the Indonesian U-23 side gains a spot through the top 3 rankings in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup, Garuda Muda would be classified as AFC 3, which implies

Concerning preparation, the seventh-ranked men's doubles team said they are presently prioritizing enhancing their fitness and technical abilities. He said, he an

In Fajar's opinion, the atmosphere before the Olympics is quite distinct from the global competitions he normally participates in. In fact, he has already experience that tension

th heat with a time of 10.26 seconds.
    "My aim has remained constant since the start. From 2019, I set this target, but due to many injuries, I haven't achieved it to date. And my target for tomorrow is to run under 10 s

Bola.net, Jakarta - Indonesia's men's doubles duo Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto acknowledge there is a particular burden because they will be appearing for the first time at the 2024 Olympics. Nevertheless, they don't wantwitan-sulaeman-seleb_483bfeb.jpg

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.