Schedule for Indonesian Athletes at the Paris 2024 Olympics This Day O…
    • 작성일24-08-21 05:25
    • 조회3
    • 작성자Polly
    067732100_1722177048-a0e74031-dfb8-4133-b249-8a0cfaf1dae3.jpgf 11 gold, 7 silver, and 6 bronze awards.
    A point of interest is the fact that the United States (US) has already moved up to the second position in the medal rankings. Interestingly, on Thursday

oints we need to pursue," said Ricky.
    "The Singapore Open is a level 750 event, while the Indonesia Open is level 1000. We expect our athletes who have secured spots for Paris can reach the fina

lone," said Gregoria Mariska Tunjung.
    "I play singles, I don't have a partner, I have a coach behind me too, but I can't talk, so the cheering definitely makes me more motivated and feel that there's someone helping. Since they keep shouting whether I win or

d Vladislav Yakovlev from Kazakhstan.
    If he manages to finish in the top three positions in that semifinal competition, La Memo will advance to the final of the Men's single sculls at the 2024 Olympic

o the Premier League for next season.
    "We are trying to attract Elkan Baggott. Because at Bristol Rovers, he is no longer getting game time. Ipswich Town has also been promoted to the Premier League,"

The Head of Development and Achievement at PP PBSI, Ricky Subagja, confirmed that Indonesian players are ready to face the Indonesia Open 2024. Along with the Singapore Open 2024, this event is certainly importa

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The Indonesian team will participate in two sports at the 2024 Olympics today, Monday (29/7/2024). La Memo will compete in the semifinal of the Men's single sculls, while the Indonesia's men's doubles and mixed doubles teams will also compete in ba

fully I play today and next as well."
    "Certainly the crowd, but I don't mean when Indonesia is extremely loud. It's bustling but still relatively quiet. Maybe that's one thing to keep in mind. Also, I often visualize stressful situations because they affect me. I think about what I

Ivar Jenner and Nathan Tjoe-A-On are indispensable as the double pivot in the Indonesian Under-23 squad. Pratama Arhan has also locked down the left wingback position. The

5th positions respectively.

A news video reveals that the triathlon venue for the Paris 2024 Olympics, the Seine River, is contaminated and teeming with bacteria. As a result, the compet

Meanwhile, in the badminton event at the Olympic Games 2024, there were originally three Indonesia's players set to play today. However, Jonatan Christie's game has been canceled because his opponent, Kevin Cordon from Guatemala, has withdrawn from the tournament in Grou

Liputan6.com, Paris - Indonesia's women's singles player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, has progressed to the last 16 at the Paris 2024 Olympics. In her opinion, the shouts boosted the enthusiasm of In

o earn a ticket in the quarterfinals.
    In the sculling event at the 2024 Olympics, La Memo will compete in the semifinal of the Men's single sculls. This semifinal event will commence at 14:30 WIB, and you can show you

female athlete Diananda Choirunisa.

The Indonesian mixed team will start their campaign in the round of 16, set for August 2, 2024. Arif and Diananda will start by competing against the Indian team consi

discovered a way to regain composure.
    "I believe I yelled, I tried to relieve stress by yelling a few times. Honestly, it definitely has an effect, because in this large stadium, there were shouts of 'Indonesia' certainly made me f

Bola.com, Paris - Indonesia's male archery athlete, Arif Dwi Pangestu, must concede defeat to Taiwan's athlete, Tang Chih-Chun, in the individual men's archery event at the Olympic Games 2024, on Tuesday evening (30/7/2024) Western Indonesia Time. Arif Dwi Pange

eably to fill each other's positions.
    Specifically for Marselino Ferdinan, he can respond to criticism and insults from netizens by becoming a team player when facing Guinea U-23. The 19-year-old player doesn't need to control the ball much, b

only point Arif managed to secure.

In the second set, Arif managed to accumulating the same points as in the first set, achieving two 10s and one 9. Nevertheless, Tang Chih-Chun managed to scoring three 10s in the second set, resulting in him tak

097271300_1720535210-Olimpiade_2024_-_Profil_Atlet_Badminton_Indonesia_di_Olimpiade_Paris_2024_copy.jpgite decisively 1-7 to his opponent.

Arif Pangestu started the first set with impressive points. He scored two 10s and one 9 in the first set. Tang Chih-Chun likewise scored the same total, resulting in both competitors splitting the points 1-1. However, that turned ou

var Jenner's goal in the 19th minute.
    As a result, the Indonesia U-23 national team will confront Guinea in the 2024 Paris Olympics playoff match. The clash between the two teams is scheduled to take place at the Centre National du Football de Clairefo

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.