Disclosed: The Complete Explanation Why the 2024 Olympic Organizing Co…
    • 작성일24-08-21 05:45
    • 조회4
    • 작성자Tim
    eading up to the Paris 2024 Olympics.
    "I've reduced my social media engagement, I've practiced this since the Indonesia Open. There are still some things I need to do for work, but I allocate spec

Liputan6.com, Paris - Indonesian men's singles player, Jonatan Christie, experienced a straight two-game defeat against India's player, Lakshya Sen, in the final match of Group L at the Olympic Games 20

ore. Jojo succumbed 12-21 to Lakshya.
    With this result, Indonesia is left with only Anthony Sinisuka Ginting in the men's singles category, and Gregoria Mariska Tunjung in the women's category. So far, the only Indonesian representatives to advance to the knock-out stage of the Olympic Games

sian delegation at the Olympic Games.
    "Weightlifting is also strong and some others. The reason we are unable to disclose our goal now is because the tournaments are still in progress, evolving, so we are

Bola.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's women's singles badminton star, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, is making specific arrangements for contending in the 2024 Olympics in Paris, France. She is conferring frequently with and being trained by her mentor, Susy S

outcome meant Jonatan had to bow out.
    The 26-year-old badminton player had to settle for the runner-up position in the group phase with one point, thanks to his win over Julien Carraggi. In the meantime, Lakshya Sen occupied the top position with two points, and is guaranteed a p

078316000_1684069072-230514AA_SEA_Games_2023_Rizki_Juniansyah_Angkat_Besi.JPGded badminton player at the interval.
    Although succeeding in leveling the score at 14-14 and 16-16, Jonatan Christie eventually succumbed 18-21 to Lakshya Sen at the end of the first game. Jojo's net shot didn't make it

rform calculations with stakeholders.
    "From the disciplines we are presently participating in, there are nine events, with any luck the number will increase. Many have already qualified, these are assessable sports, with standings and etcetera. We, within our organization, including NOC, Cdm, sporting bodies, and the Ministry of Youth and Sports, are currently monitoring, so we can subsequently predict approxim

he explained.

A video news report shows the Indonesian men's doubles pair, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, managing to beating the Chinese Taipei pair, Lee Jhe-Huei/Yang Po-Hsuan, and advancing to

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Football supporters in Indonesia may not be able to witness the effort of the Indonesian U-23 Squad to qualify for the 2024 Paris Olympics. This is because the play-off match against Guine

The Indonesian U-23 Squad had to settle for fourth place in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. They recently lost 1-2 to Iraq in the third-place playoff at the Abdullah bin

he last 16 of the Olympic Games 2024.
    Participating at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, on Wednesday (31/7/2024) afternoon WIB, Jonatan Christie started the match well. The third-seeded shuttler even

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The Indonesian U-23 squad requires two more wins to guarantee a place in the 2024 Paris Olympics. If this objective is attained, the Young Ga

eration via Guineefoot.

A supporting video news shows that dedicated supporters of the Indonesian U-23 Squad persist to shower praise for the team's efforts in the 2024 U-23 Asian C

t face Israel during the competition.
    After the Indonesian U-23 side guaranteed a place in the quarter-finals of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup, Erick Thohir, as Chairman of PSSI, expressed that he wis

027858300_1581650513-PBSI-BATC_2020-1402-Putri-Gregoria-4.jpgcompetition she will participate in.
    "Although in the last few tournaments she failed to reach the first place, Gregoria was able to keep her position in the top eight Olympic rankings to steer clea

said to be held behind closed doors.
    The match will be held at the Centre National du Football de Clairefontaine, Paris, on Thursday (9/4/2024) night WIB. The Indonesian U-23 Squad needs to win this match to cla

ation before the Paris 2024 Olympics.
    "The venue setup in Paris, the shuttlecock is quite slow. That needs to be prepared for from here. I personally have some challenges with sluggish shuttlecocks," clarified Gregoria during a news conference at the PP PBSI Cipayung National Training C

e her game and competitive mentality.
    If you have any concerns regarding where and how you can use NCAA team challenges, you could call us at our own web-site. "All along, Ci Susy has always helped and followed all the tournaments I've competed in. We preserve our relationship by having meals together and reviewing my past games, and

ates, and New Zealand as competitors.
    The classification of AFC 1 doesn't indicate the champion of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup, nor does AFC 2 directly indicate the runner-up of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. In fact, it's evaluated according to achievements at the 2020 Olympics. Consequently, even if the Indonesian U-23 side qualifies automatically through the top 3 places in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup, the Young Garuda would be classified as AFC 3, which indicates

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.