A glimpse of Argentina's initial XI at the Paris 2024 Olympics might b…
    • 작성일24-08-21 05:59
    • 조회0
    • 작성자Deandre
    Ambition of Maryam March Maharani
    "The coach's training regimen must be executed properly and to the fullest. If we give our all, there will be outcomes. From training, spirit, discipline, possessing str

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesian women's doubles player, Apriyani Rahayu, keeps on to sharpen her preparation for competing in the 2024 Olympics in Paris. Besides continuously enhancing the tactical side with her partner in doubles Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, she is

takefusa-kubo-repo-m_da2dbf7.jpgut her prospects with Fadia in Paris.
    "The readiness is fortunately going well. The coach also gives encouragement to continue communicating well, reinforcing my and Fadia's resolve and thoughts. There are numerous new experiences that Fadia and I have gained during the Olympic training. We reflect on the last six months where we didn't ac

th journalists, Saturday (29/6/2024).
    "I only check my phone if there's something urgent, for example, if there's a text from my family. I've also limited communication with friends," added the gold medal

eanwhile Di Maria was a year younger.
    The two became young players relied upon by Argentina to win the gold medal in Beijing 2008. Even though it's yet uncertain if they will compete in Paris 2024, the

: Black Athlete Sets Milestone

The 1936 Berlin Olympics were regarded as controversial because the ruling German party, the Nazis, led by Adolf Hitler, used the event as propaganda for the Aryan race. They also appeared to intend to demonstrate to the world that

Bola.com, Jakarta - Ever since the first modern Olympics were held in 1896, numerous historic events have characterized their organization. Those moments have made the Olympics always an extraordinary sporting celebration worthy of being remembered by

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - An outstanding struggle was shown by Indonesian badminton player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who progressed to the semi-finals of the women's

May 9, 2024, in France.

A video news report showing the Indonesian U-23 National Team's journey to the 2024 Paris Olympics is on the horizon. After advancing to the semifinals of the 202

The readiness of Apriyani/Fadia ahead of the Paris 2024 Olympics can be considered to be less than optimal. Apriyani has been hindered by many physical issues, stoppi

participating in the Paris Olympics.
    "The qualification for the Paris Olympics included six tournaments. Two events each month. The qualification process was rather long and involved. So, the trainin

aharani
    "Maryam March Maharani secured a spot for the Paris Olympics judo event in the 52kg class through the Asian Continental quota, placing sixth," wrote the Indonesian Olympic Comm

mination and motivation," she stated.
    "We must support each other. I ask for your backing and well-wishes so that we can deliver the best outcomes, bring honor, and uphold the reputation of Indonesian judo. Let the name of Indonesian judo grow greater and mor

Bola.net, Jakarta - For the first time in 12 years, the Indonesian Team has a delegate in the discipline of judo at the Olympics. It is Maryam March Maharani, who w

event at the 2024 Olympic Tournament.
    Performing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung triumphed over Thailand's representative, Ratchanok Intanon, in the quarterfinals in straight sets (25-23

the 2024 Olympic Qualification match.
    The fourth-place finisher of the U-23 Asian Cup will play the fourth-ranked team from the 2023 U-23 Africa Cup of Nations, which has already been secured by the Guinea

) on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
    Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initially led 8-6, but was caught up to at 8-9 before regaining the lead at 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java committed several errors that enabled

Apriyani is also strengthening her religious side ahead of the 2024 Olympics event. She confesses to saying prayers more frequently so that her experience throughout t

ished," stated Maryam March Maharani.
    Maryam March Maharani may also be appointed as the flag bearer for Team Indonesia in the Paris Olympics opening ceremony, which is planned to take place on boats on the Seine River, Le

n

FIFA's Version

FIFA issued the Men's Olympic Football Tournament 2024 Draw Procedures on March 15, 2024. In point number four regarding Draw Restrictions, it is stated that the selection of AFC1, AFC2, and AFC3 is determi

de Pourtales and Charlette Cooper.

Helene de Pourtal??s, accompanied by the Lerina sailing crew, won the gold medal in the 2-3 ton class sailing race. Meanwhile, Charlette Cooper emerged victorious in tennis. In the final game, she be

090223300_1618461260-20210414-Kala-Warna-warni-Cahaya-Membalut-Venue-Olimpiade-Tokyo-AFP-6.jpgFor more info regarding research peer review process have a look at the web site.037659400_1722169235-WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-27_at_23.41.33.jpeg

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.