Livestream Link for Indonesia's Contenders in the Badminton Event at t…
    • 작성일24-08-21 13:12
    • 조회2
    • 작성자Edmund
    064674600_1722339538-20240730_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_Badminton__Women_s_Doubles_Group_A__Apriyani_Rahayu-Siti_Fadia_Silva_Ramadhanti__INA__0-2_Pearly_Tan-Muralitharan_Thinaah_-69.jpgd triumph at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
    "On behalf of KONI DIY, we recognize and feel proud of Mas Arif Dwi Pangestu's achievement in making it for the Paris 2024 Olympics. This is an asset not only for DIY but also for the nation, and we really hope he can fly the R

o 2024, where he will captain France.
    France's U-21 manager Thierry Henry is leading his squad to the Olympics, and Mbappe has shown his support for the team. The manager has listed 25 players in his preliminary list, which will be cut dow

l Group C match of the 2024 Olympics.
    Entering this match, the pair commonly known as Fajri are resolved to secure the position of group winners. At present, they hold the top spot with one point,

u Football, Clairefontaine, on May 9.
    If they manage in defeating Guinea, the Young Garuda Team will be placed in Group A alongside France, the United States, and New Zealand. Can the Indonesian U-23 National Team overcome Guinea and make their first appearance in the Olympic Games 2024, after their last appearance in 1956? List

006588900_1718089515-WhatsApp_Image_2024-06-11_at_13.32.59.jpegIndonesia at the 2024 Paris Olympics.
    As per, practicing with the waves alone can last 4-5 hours. Moreover, the waves in Bali at the moment are not demanding enough for Rio Waida. Conversely, in Tahiti, waves can atta

The President of the Indonesian National Sports Committee (KONI) DIY, Djoko Pekik Irianto, is proud of the accomplishment reached by Arif Dwi Pangestu. He wishes that Arif can give hi

be used for the 2024 Paris Olympics.
    Not only that, he's increasingly assured because he will face the Italian surfer, Leonardo Fioravanti, in the first round of heat 8. They have encountered each other before at the WSL Rio Pro i

Bola.com, Jakarta - Full roster of squads that made it to the soccer event at the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris. So far, 15 teams have successfully earned tickets to the Olympics, and might the last ticket be

i and the Japanese surfer, Reo Inaba.
    "The contest in the first round is actually normal because we have regularly met. I too regularly compete against them. Evidently, whoever it is, it's all the same to me," he clarified. Evidently, the 24-year-old surfe

pation in the 2024 Olympics in Paris.
    The Iraqi U-23 National Team claims third place, while the Uzbekistan U-23 National Team and Japan U-23 National Team contest the winner and runner-up positions. So, what about the p

ning Real Madrid After Euro 2024

French President Emmanuel Macron has attempted to contact the European winners to permit their latest Galactico signing to play, but without success. The forward will now proceed with pre-season camp with his new club after competi

ite flag in Paris," said Djoko Pekik.
    "We also give our appreciation not only to the athlete but also to the club, backing parents, the Perpani Regency, the City KONI that oversees them, and then the DIY Perpani Regional Board, which definitely becomes an institution that gives support to Arif until he ultimately attained the position

The next doubles team to compete in the badminton event today is Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto. Fajar/Rian will meet the third-seeded duo from India, Satwiksairaj Rankireddy/Chirag Shetty in

by the Indonesian U-23 National Team?
    A total of 16 nations from six confederations will compete for the gold, silver, and third-place medals. The contenders qualify from a result of struggles during the qualification sta

ee agent and signed with Real Madrid.
    Kylian Mbappe has been transparent and consistent in expressing his ambition to compete in the Olympics, a competition he has not yet participated in before. Now at 25, he would qualify as one of the over-age players in his country's U-18 squad, wh

elled to concede with a score of 4-6.
    Elsewhere, the other semifinal bout pitted the world's number one men's recurve archer from Brazil, Marcus D'Almeida, against the 2020 Olympic medalist, Mete Gazoz fr

, on Thursday (3/5/2024) evening WIB.
    Now, the Indonesian U-23 National Team is slated to meet the fourth-placed team from the 2023 U-23 African Cup, Guinea, in a playoff to compete for the final spot at the Paris Olympics. The match between the Indonesian U-23 National Team and Guinea is planned to occur at the Centre N

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - France's captain, Kylian Mbappe, has announced that he will not participate in the 2024 Paris Olympics with his nation due to a decision by Real Madrid. The striker was very eager to perform in this summe

ics in Paris, but will not do so now.
    Paris Saint-Germain's highest top scorer (256) Kylian Mbappe has been at the center of a major transfer saga for several months. He declined to renew his deal with the French

I had never overcome him," he stated.
    "Before the WSL Rio, I was unsure whether I could defeat him or not. But after I was able to beating him, finally that self-assurance increased again. I happened to overcome him in the first

023932400_1717756882-20240606BL_Indonesia_Open_2024_Gregoria_Mariska_Tunjung_Vs_Wang_Zhi_Yi-01.JPGIf you beloved this article therefore you would like to collect more info regarding young athlete inspiration i implore you to visit our own web-page.069791100_1722043055-20240726_220034.jpg

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.