As injuries further heal, Rifda Irfanaluthfi rises with confidence in …
    • 작성일24-08-21 14:06
    • 조회4
    • 작성자Penny
    diananda_70740f5.jpgBola.com, Jakarta - Olympiad football has a somewhat odd but still fascinating atmosphere. This event is particularly designed for youthful players under the age of 23, but also includ

Rifda still decided to complete her performance at the Olympics, although she still needed help from the coach, both for moving long distances to the competition venue or around the field of play. Rifda performed in one apparatus, namely the uneven bars, although n

036338000_1714045325-IMG_8961.jpegrve event at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
    In the 1/32 knockout stage, Anis, as Diananda Choirunisa is affectionately known, successfully overcame the Dutch competitor, Laura van der Winkel 7-1 at the Invalides Arena on Tuesday (30/7/2024). Advancing to the 1/16 elimination round, the 27-year-old archery ath

mpted four apparatus during training.
    Yet, because she had not healed 100 percent, the coach ultimately determined she would only compete in three apparatus. Upon reaching in Paris, specifically when undergoing a training session, Rifda suffered an in

ass veteran players who have expertise.

Olympic football provides an opportunity for young players to learn from outstanding veterans. Although the World Cup is more famous, many footballers ear

083093800_1715274138-4_000_34R992X.jpgordinary, enjoyable," Anis clarified.
    "With many spectators, it's exciting and increases self-assurance. Tokyo was very quiet. Being supported by fans, fortunately, is wonderful. In East Java, we're known as bonek, we have to shout lo

Rifda said that Holland was chosen for the training camp because of easier climate acclimatization, along with excellent training apparatus that is said to be very good, safe and convenient.

afc-u23-asian-cup-20_f4e1014.jpgena, Paris, France, on Sunday (28/7).
    "Alhamdulillah, Rifda has finished her appearance at the Paris 2024 Olympics. As the President of Gymnastics Indonesia, I am grateful that finally our combined effort to send R

ntry's duo, Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar.
    "Thank God we could participate in the Olympics, to reach this point, but the road ahead is still long. Indeed, our goal is to be the best, but we're taking it one step at a time, going through each

ances of winning medals at the event.
    "When I joined the national training center in 2020, that's when I dreamed of competing in the Paris Olympics. That dream has come true and I'm very grateful to have obtained a ticket to compete in the Olympics in the future. I ho

Liputan6.com, Paris - Indonesian men's doubles pair, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, admitted being jittery during their first match at the Paris 2024 Olympics on Sat. (27/7/2024). They were grateful for winning, but realized tha

Her hope will soon become a reality.
    The 22-year-old athlete from Bali wishes that an increasing number of Indonesian athletes can participate in the 2024 Paris Olympic Games. This is intended to increase Indon

the Indian pair on Friday (2/8/2024).
    "We were a bit delayed yesterday, so we did not get a opportunity to train on this stage. But Ms. Anis has already competed in the team and individual events. This is my first time competing on this new stage, fortunately I got the chance, so I feel mo

very unique atmosphere," said Rian.
    "This is our first time participating in the Olympics, and certainly the atmosphere is extraordinary. You can see it from the crowd who already filled the arena e

vement that has been marked in Paris.
    "Our subsequent shared task is to ready the Indonesian Gymnastics Team to participate in the 53rd FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championship 2025 in Jakarta and the 2028 Los Angeles Olympics, and we have a

athletes with significant potential.
    "That's a achievable target, because we have indeed estimated the chances. We have calculated the forecasts along with who are likely to make it," stated Yenny when met at the Indonesian Ministry of Youth and Sp

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The moniker of Indonesian acrobat Rifda Irfanaluthfi ignited attention at the Paris 2024 Olympics. The reason being, when she participated at the Bercy Arena, Paris, France, on Sunday (28/07/2

pate in the Olympics," expressed Ita.
    "I appreciate all parties, namely the Ministry of Youth and Sports and Minister Dito Ariotedjo, the Indonesian Olympic Committee and President Raja Sapta Oktohari, Chef de Mission Anindya Bakrie, the National Sports Committee, and all par

n is set for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
    "Upon finding out about the injury, Rifda cried and stated that this was the end of everything. But I assured her this is not the end, we will strive together.

Bola.net, Jakarta - Encouraging information arrives from the archery sport. Indonesia's athlete, Diananda Choirunisa performed well and obtained a spot in the 1/8 elimination stage for the female indivi

Here's more about Olympic event marketing look into the web site.

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.