Archer from Indonesia Arif Dwi Pangestu is zeroing in on reinforcing h…
    • 작성일24-08-22 02:17
    • 조회2
    • 작성자Julius
    apriyani_d852b00.jpging some faults, they were ahead 7-3.
    Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto managed to gain four points to extend their lead to 11-3. Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar attempted to make a comeback, but had to concede their o

This is not the first time for Arif Dwi to compete in the Olympic Games. Before, the athlete born on March 25, 2004, participated in the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo. At that time, Ari

028051800_1720144597-Screenshot_20240705_082411_Instagram.jpgently the crowd showed great energy,"
    "Actually, it's not because I've grown accustomed to playing in the Olympics, thus I believe sometimes this nervousness surfaces in the game, but praise God I was able to p

countries have won three gold awards.
    However, Australia is currently leading the 2024 Paris Olympics standings list because it has amassed two silver medals. On the other hand, China holds one bronze, so in aggregate, Australia righ

wo silver and one bronze medals each.
    Indonesia remains trailing as they have not yet won any medals at the Paris Olympic Games 2024. Nevertheless, hope to quickly win medals is still possible t

and set a goal to emerge victorious."
    "I will try to the fullest, constantly develop, In case you loved this article and you wish to receive more info relating to professional football deals assure visit the site. because it's certainly not easy to keep up, sometimes there can be ups and downs because nervousness persists, I attempt to the best of my ability to be more relaxed, play more comfortably, b

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Australia and The Middle Kingdom continue to top the medal count and standings for 2024 Paris Olympics as of Sunday night (28/7/2024) Western Indonesia Time.

n their particular category or sport.
    It's not an straightforward accomplishment, as each sportsperson presently in Paris is of the top level. Additionally, they are not merely carrying their own names, but also e

iansyah from the weightlifting sport.
    Additionally, there are Diananda Choirunisa (Archery), Rifda Irfanaluthfi (Artistic Gymnastics), Fathur Gustafian (Shooting), Rahmad Adi Mulyono (Sport Climbing), Desak Made R

ed through the competition with ease.
    Sunday night (28/07/2024) WIB, competing in the initial contest of Group G at La Chapelle Arena Court 3, Jorji - her nickname - successfully defeated the Ukrainian repres

gles event at the 2024 Olympic Games.
    Performing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung overcame Thailand's representative, Ratchanok Intanon, in the quarter-finals in two sets (25-23

093742300_1722356793-20240730_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Archery_-_Men_s_Individual_1_32_Elimination_Round___Chih-Chun_Tan__TPE__7-1_Arif_Dwi_Pangestu__INA__-08.jpgadvancement from before," he went on.
    Arif Dwi Pangestu managed to secure a ticket to the Paris 2024 Olympic Games after finishing as a semifinalist in the men's recurve event at the 2023 World Archer

) on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
    Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initially was ahead 8-6, but was pursued at 8-9 before reclaiming the lead at 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java made several errors that allowed

nowned four-yearly athletic festival.
    In recent developments, Arif Dwi received immediate training from a South Korean trainer, Lee Kyung-chul. According to the 20-year-old archer, several advantag

in a particular discipline or sport.
    It's not surprising that all competitor struggles hard during qualification sessions and their training before the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris. This implies that if they desire to succeed, there must be no flaws at all - they need to always execute fla

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The sole Indonesian representative in women's singles, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initiated her journey at the Paris 2024 Olympics promisingly. Nonetheless, it doesn't imply that

uccessful, I won't have any regrets."
    "Certainly my presence here is to deliver the best performance, I aspire to win a medal, I intend to enjoy every match, I will endeavor as hard as possible, as well as

n, Germany last August.

A video news presents two Indonesian archery competitors, Diananda Choirunisa and Riau Ega Agatha, conveying their thanks to the public after managing to winning sil

Bola.com, Jakarta - Each athlete participating in the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris holds only one objective: to win a gold medal. Understandably, any person who is able to earn this exceptional award will be inscribed in the annals as the supre

public, Tereza Svabikova, by July 31.
    "Regarding preparation, it's fair to say it was very good, because we recently had a training camp nearby, that went on for two weeks, fortunately there were no injuries, everything's in order, I'm very eager to give it my all to secure positive outcomes, b

and advised her to manage her tempo.
    "Honestly, it was because of nervousness, therefore I requested the coach to prompt me, if my gestures appeared uneasy, perhaps to remind me to take a breath, or not to think about how to play, calm down first, avoid ten

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.