Challenging An Se Young in the Olympic Games 2024 Semi-final, Gregoria…
    • 작성일24-08-22 02:30
    • 조회2
    • 작성자Koby Dodery
    and progressed to the quarterfinals.
    In the quarter-finals, Gregoria will face Thai representative Ratchanok Intanon. She progressed to the last eight after beating Belgian player Lianne Tan and Tai Tz

051092400_1721918494-WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-25_at_20.00.37.jpeg, on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
    Gregoria Mariska Tunjung at first was ahead 8-6, but was pursued at 8-9 and then regained the lead at 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java made a few errors tha

omptly prepare again," she continued.
    "An Se Young is definitely a challenging opponent. I want to try my best to display the best that I possess. I will not think about the result, but I want to st

Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initiated her 2024 Olympics campaign in the group stage by overcoming Ukrainian representative Polina Buhrova (21-10 AND 21-15). Then she vanquished the opposition of Czech Republ

h at the Olympics 2024 on July 24, 2024. "They came to our training venue and plundered us, at the Olympics. We didn't want to say anything after the training, I think it doesn't help anything. But, it's clearly a bit unpleasant that things like this happen," said Argentina U

Russell riding on the streets of France. The bus they were traveling in malfunctioned in the middle of a turn at the intersection of Rue de Miromesnil and Rue de Penthievre, about a mile from the skateboard competition venue, Place

001267800_1714661375-Kolase_-_Foto_Timnas_Indonesia_U-23_Dengan_Tulisan_Menyala_Abangku_copy.jpgGregoria Mariska Tunjung began her 2024 Olympics campaign in the group stage by defeating Ukrainian player Polina Buhrova (21-10 AND 21-15). Then she overcame the resistance of Czech Re

In the forthcoming semifinals, Jorji will play against An Se-young from South Korea. An Se-young beat Akane Yamaguchi in the semifinals (15-21, 21-17, and 21-8). Gregoria's match against A

Jojo is in 3rd place, while Ginting is placed 9th. Meanwhile, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung is the only Indonesian representative in the female singles category, currently ranked 9th in the BWF world rankings

to advance to the quarterfinal round.
    Gregoria Mariska Tunjung has thus become the only remaining Indonesian representative currently in the badminton event. Below is the program for the 2024 Olympi

orious and move on to the last eight.
    In the last eight, Gregoria will compete against Thai player Ratchanok Intanon. She advanced to the quarterfinal round after overcoming Belgian competitor Lianne Tan and Tai Tzu-yin

At AWCS 1 and 2, the Indonesian women's recurve team finished fourth and gained a total of 48 scores for each tournament. Meanwhile, at the World Archery Championship in Berlin, Indonesia ended up in 6th position and received 47. If you loved this short article and you want to receive much more information relating to competitive sports abroad i implore you to visit our own web-page. 5 scores, while at AWCS 3 Shanghai, I

Bola.net, Jakarta - 9 athletes from Indonesia will participate in the Paris 2024 Olympics competitions. These elite Indonesian competitors are anticipated to obtain gold awards and fly the Red and White banner at the pinnacle position

then AWCS 2 2024 in Shanghai, China.
    Subsequently, the World Cup Championship 2023 in Berlin, Germany, and AWCS 3 2024 in Shanghai, China. These four events are official events that are included in th

ayer, Tereza Svabikova (21-12, 21-18)
    Gregoria progressed to the round of 16 to compete against South Korean star, Kim Ga-eun. The match went down to the wire, going to three sets. However, Gregoria manag

The world ranking quota only has two openings decided based on the highest final positions. Meanwhile, the top seven ranked women's recurve squads in the world above Indonesia have previously cli

Bola.net, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung continues to be the lone Indonesian player still in contention in the playoff stage of the badminton event at the 2024 Olympics. She has recently obtain

spanyol-fermin-lopez_51cb598.jpge in the ladies' singles semi-finals.
    Competing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung overcame the Thai player, Ratchanok Intanon in the quarter-finals in two straight sets (25-23

Meanwhile, Rinov Rivaldi/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari will showcase their talents in the mixed doubles category. Rinov/Pitha, who are ranked 13th in the BWF standings, are expected to achieve great results at the 2024 Olympic Games

ended up in 4th place with 36 points.
    Indonesia's closest competitor in the competition for tickets through the world ranking quota route is the Japanese women's recurve team. However, the Indonesian women's team, which currently clinched third place at AWCS 3 in Antalya, mathematically cannot be

itor, Tereza Svabikova (21-12, 21-18)
    Gregoria progressed to the second round to confront South Korean star, Kim Ga-eun. The game unfolded intensely, lasting three sets. However, Gregoria managed to em

n Sabotage A few hours before the Olympics 2024 opening ceremony, Paris experienced a major problem. Eurostar announced that several trains to Paris had been canceled d

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.