While injury further heal, Rifda Irfanaluthfi emerges with confidence …
    • 작성일24-08-22 03:39
    • 조회2
    • 작성자Madge Old
    Olympics in the sport of gymnastics.
    "This is an significant milestone, as Rifda is the first Indonesian to head to the Olympics in gymnastics. About confidence, I'm extremely sure about Rifda. While previously when she was injured it could have been painful, but as we near the Olympics, the

in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup semifinal.
    The Minister of Youth and Sports of Indonesia, Dito Ariotedjo, and the President of PSSI, Erick Thohir, have asked the Japanese Government to encourage Cerezo Osaka to release Justin Hubner to join the

Bola.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's gymnast, Rifda Irfanaluthfi, is set to participate in a training facility in Heereveen, Holland, in preparation for the Olympic Games 2024. She admits feeling more self-confident as the maj

058820200_1720711435-20240711AA_Doa_Bersama_Tim_Bulutangkis-07.JPGo the Premier League for next season.
    "We are trying to bring in Elkan Baggott. Because at Bristol Rovers, he is no longer getting game time. Ipswich Town has also been promoted to the Premier League,"

about giving the best for Indonesia."
    "We all trust that with Rifda and Kak Ita, the Chairperson of PB Persani, they will enrich this Paris Olympics. Not just for the Paris Olympics, but for upcoming Olympics, and the compre

On the other hand, the Head of the Indonesian Olympic Committee (NOC Indonesia), Raja Sapta Oktohari, shared his confidence in Rifda. Additionally, the 24-year-old gymnast is the first Indonesian athlete to participa

ition in Paris draws near next month.
    Rifda will depart for Holland on Saturday (15/6/2024) morning together with her trainer, Eva Novalia, while still to recover from her knee injury. After the trip to the Netherlands, they will travel directly

on Wednesday (31/7/2024) local time.
    There are two triathlon categories being competed, which are female and men's. The female triathlon athletes first dive into the Seine River this Wednesday morning, marking the start of the race and responding to the optimism earlier expressed by the Paris 2

Rifda mentioned that the Netherlands was selected for the training camp because of easier climate acclimatization, as well as high-quality training equipment that is described as very good, safe and convenient. Additional

065401900_1722235925-ATK_PN_NL_Olympic_Paris_2024_Highlighted_Sports_Bulu_Tangkis_29_Juli.jpgto be fielded in the upcoming match.
    Currently, Justin Hubner is in Japan to play for his club, Cerezo Osaka. Meanwhile, Rizky Ridho got a two-match suspension due to the red card he received when facing Uz

to perform in the Olympic Games 2024.
    "She at present feels to have improved significantly. Now she's far more self-assured again. Thank God her knee is currently far healthier, and she's much more prepared both mentally and physically," expressed Rifda, via a statemen

ated concern over what transpired.

"Angela Carini appropriately listened to her instincts and put first her physical safety. However, she and other female athletes should not be exposed to physical and psychological

This situation forces coach Shin Tae-yong to rack his brains to find suitable replacements for Rizky Ridho and Justin Hubner. To substitute Rizky Ridho's role, the South

my head held high," Carini stated.

"After the second punch, If you are you looking for more information on skysports.com review our web page. with years of practice, I experienced severe pain in my nose. I said enough, because I refused to. I was unable to complete the fight after the p

Bola.net, Paris - Italian woman pugilist, Angela Carini, cried uncontrollably after abandoning her fight against Algerian boxer Imane Khelif, which endured only 46 seconds, on Thursday (1/8/2024). The bout at the North Paris Arena tri

eably to fill each other's positions.
    Specifically for Marselino Ferdinan, he can respond to criticism and abuse from netizens by becoming a team player when facing Guinea U-23. The 19-year-old player doesn't need to dominate the ball too much, what's important i

Ivar Jenner and Nathan Tjoe-A-On are irreplaceable as the double pivot in the Indonesia U-23 national team. Pratama Arhan has also locked down the left wingback position. Uncert

Quoted from Indian Express, this is the first time in 100 years the Seine River has been made available for swimming. Reportedly, bacteria in the river, including E. coli, are becoming increa

health problems," stated Dr Agarwal.
    Water contamination not only harms the ecosystem but also human health. Dr Agarwal mentioned respiratory infections, cardiovascular problems, and eye and skin infections can

olimpiade_c7a8248.jpge to contact with contaminated water.
    "Oral health issues will also prevail in humans. In addition to these issues, one can experience throat pain, diarrhea, cholera, hepatitis A, lead poisoning, dysentery,

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.