The medal count tally for the Paris 2024 Olympics: China leads, Indone…
    • 작성일24-08-22 03:40
    • 조회2
    • 작성자Cameron
    The Indonesian U-23 National Team finished fourth in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. Shin Tae-yong's squad lost 1-2 to the Iraqi U-23 National Team in the third-place

Bola.com, Paris - Indonesia's men's doubles team, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, confessed being jittery during their first match at the 2024 Paris Olympics on Sat. (27/7/2024). They felt thankful for the victory, but realized t

eam's pair, Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar.
    "Thank God to be able to compete in the Olympics, to have reached this point, but the journey is still long. Of course, our goal is to be the best, but we're approaching it one step at a time, facing each ma

015685600_1696384009-Desak_Made_Rita_Kusuma_Dewi_Raih_Emas_Panjat_Tebing_Asian_Games_2022-AFP__1_.jpgBola.com, Jakarta - The President of the Indonesian Olympic Committee, Raja Sapta Oktohari, encourages the community to keep optimistic about the Indonesian cont

rance, on Thursday (9/5) evening WIB.
    The Young Garuda suffered a slim defeat 0-1 after Guinea's standout player, Ilaix Moriba, successfully executed a penalty kick in the 28th minute, following a foul co

Bola.com, Doha - The possibility for the Indonesian U-23 National Team to compete in the 2024 Olympics in Paris remains open. The Young Garuda team must take on th

erformance after Indonesia Open 2024.
    "We will convene with the taskforce team, PBSI, CdM, athletes, In case you loved this article and you would love to receive details concerning future sports stars assure visit the site. coaches, and officials, to discuss steps that can be taken going forward to ensure athletes' peak performance oc

t ready to cease creating sensations.
    "This national team has a golden generation. We have Witan Marselino, Rizki Ridho, Ernando, plus naturalized players. Then we have a blueprint until 2045, and we consistently conduct long-term training. This means the program we're

at the Indonesia Open 2024 recently.
    Notably, among them are those who have already secured tickets to perform in the Olympic Games 2024, such as Anthony Sinisuka Ginting and Jonatan Christie in men's singles and the mixed doubles Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari who got knocked

ics on Saturday (3/8/2024) afternoon WIB.
    Competing in the first round of the men's 100-meter event at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was directly assigned to heat 1. He competed against several elite runners, including Kishane Thom

097847700_1720418535-IMG-20240708-WA0012.jpgldn't capitalize on them effectively.
    Disheartened, because the aspiration of watching the Young Garuda perform at the Paris Olympics this year didn't come true. This means loyal supporters must continue to be patient as Indonesian football last p

Bola.net, Jakarta - The Indonesian U-23 national team was forced to acknowledge a loss to Guinea U-23 when the two teams faced off in an Olympic 2024 play-off match held in Clairefontaine,

U23 Asian Cup held in Qatar recently.
    Although they initially suffered a defeat 0-2 to the host Qatar, the Young Garuda were able to bounce back and ultimately achieved a milestone by advancing to the semifinals after first crushing strong teams like Australia with a result of

for bronze of the 2024 U23 Asian Cup.
    Sadness, disappointment, and frustration mixed into one. Sad, because the Indonesian U-23 national team's play was equally spirited than Guinea's, which didn

ed in the penalty box but outside it.
    Likewise with the second penalty in the 73rd minute, Letexier's call to penalize Indonesia again raised questions. How could it not, as Alfeandra Dewangga's

endable
    PSSI Chairman Erick Thohir, who attended the stadium with FIFA President Gianni Infantino, fully understood how heartbroken all the players were. Following the match, Erick Thohir pr

Bola.com, Jakarta The performance of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has finished. After qualifying from the elimination phase by becoming the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to be content with finishing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter sprint at the 2

use as motivation," Lalu Zohri explained.
    "In my opinion, I'm sure that if there was a bit longer break to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. Personally, I feel I was on fire. I don't rue anything, basically this serves as motivation for me, I hope in future championship

ing sixth with a result of 10.26 seconds.
    "Actually, I was quite warmed up, different from the beginning. The only issue was that the time between the qualification and the first round was too tight," said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from

ification to prepare for the first round.
    "They were waiting for me, the others had already gone inside, I ran from the warm-up area, bringing my ID card, chasing them. Entering the room, changed clothes, put on my competition outfit again, put on spikes, and003084700_1720093746-Jersey_Tim_Indonesia_di_Paris_2024.jpg

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.