Live Streaming Link for Indonesian Delegates in Badminton at the 2024 …
    • 작성일24-08-22 09:04
    • 조회3
    • 작성자Elias
    sudan-selatan-1_e41981d.jpgn/Thinaah Muralitharan from Malaysia.
    For Apriyani/Siti, this match doesn't determine their fate. Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti are confirmed to be eliminated and miss out on qualifying for the 2024 Olympics quarterfinal

ling, he might secure his first gold.
    This positivity is not unfounded. He reflects on his experience at the World Surf League (WSL) in Teahupoo, Tahiti recently. He achieved favorable outcomes then. Coincidentally, that site

051722600_1722329485-000_366Y9CP.jpgBola.net, Jakarta - Indonesian men's doubles pair Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto admit there is a unique pressure because they will be performing for the first time at the Olympic Games 2024. However, they don't want to squa

her best at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
    "Because in my first Olympics, the anxiety could not be managed, but fortunately under Mr. Arsyad Rasyid's leadership (Chairman of PP Perpani), we attended many tournaments and frequently met them (the opponents), so

Rio Wanda is determined to continue elevating his accomplishments in the realm of surfing. He is additionally ambitious to win an Olympic medal and become the be

tly ensuring a 6-5 win over Gnoriega.
    "But fortunately, thanks to the support from people, the Indonesian community, I performed very enjoyably. I did not think about anything, what's important is if I could score a 10, I would certainly win. Thankfully, I

ng, surfing, and artistic gymnastics.
    "We have entered the last stage of preparations. God willing, if there are no hindrances, the Indonesian Team will be sent off by the President on July 10, 2024," stated the Leader of the Indonesian Olympic Committee (NOC Indonesia), Raja Sapta Oktohari at the Djakarta T

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Live broadcast link for Indonesian representatives in the shuttlecock event at the 2024 Olympics on Vidio, Tuesday (30/7/2024). Two Ind

29 years old," remarked Rio recently.
    "There's no reason to rush, I'm still 24 years old, the key is that I have to preserve my well-being and fitness. I prefer to take it step by step, just keeping in mind and being aware that I can be at th

Bola.com, Jakarta - Leader of Indonesia, Jokowi, is reported to be bidding farewell to the Indonesian Squad for the 2024 Paris Olympics on July 10, 2024. How many gold

arewell
    The medal objective for the Indonesian Team at the Paris Olympics will likely be established when sent off by Jokowi. "Regarding the target, we have to discuss to be on the same page. This means after the send-off with t

ent on July 10, 2024," revealed Okto.
    "After that, along with all stakeholders, we will announce the final medal goal for the Paris Olympics. Hopefully, this can be realized because the ambition is to provide a shock. A positive surprise that will add a new dimension to Indonesia's spor

s mastering the waves on a surfboard.
    At the age of 14, Rio commenced his career as a pro surfer. Rio Waida has participated in numerous world championships and successfully elevated Indonesia's name, including winning first place in the Quiksilver Young Guns Surf 2016, winning at the World Surfing League (WSL) Asia 2017, earning a silver medal at Huntington Beach 2

be used for the 2024 Paris Olympics.
    Not only that, he's even more confident because he will compete against the Italian surfer, Leonardo Fioravanti, in the first round of heat 8. They previously met at the WSL Rio Pro i

medal at this grand sports festival.
    The sportsman of Japan-Indonesia descent managed to obtain a spot to compete in the 2024 Olympics on March 3, 2024. Rio Waida succeeded after completing the repecha

e period of earning points for Paris.
    "I've never performed in the Olympics before. During the race for points, it felt different, there was a feeling of tension, and even when qualifying, there's a pressure that we have to win. I'm not a young player anymore, so it

England Open titleholder didn't deny.
    "Of course there's a weight, but Rian and I choose to enjoy it and turn this burden into motivation for us because there's no time and prospect that can come twice. Furthermore, in 2020 we missed out on

In the opening stage draw of the Olympic Games 2024, Rio Waida will participate in Heat 8. The 24-year-old athlete will compete against athletes from Italy, Leonardo Fioravanti, and Japan,

In Fajar's opinion, the atmosphere approaching the Olympics is very different from the international events he normally takes part in. In fact, he has already started to feel that tension

can train three to four times a day.
    Fajar considers that the competition in the men's doubles discipline internationally is currently balanced. "All countries can be considered to be equal in competition. Those ranked 1-10 have all been winners before and anyone can overcome each other, w

When you loved this information and you want to receive details about scholarly publication indices kindly visit our web-page.

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.