Tunjung Gregoria Mariska, who made her Olympic premiere in Tokyo 2020,…
    • 작성일24-08-22 11:14
    • 조회3
    • 작성자Jayne
    Moving into the second set, Gregoria Mariska performed brilliantly in the second set, taking a large lead and distancing herself from Ratchanok Intanon in her wake. Jorji mana

scheduled for Sunday (4/8/2024) at 18:30 WIB. With various games and exciting activities available, attendees can feel what it's like to be an athlete participating in the Olympics at this Communal Sc

Liputan6.com, Indonesia's capital - China secured two additional gold medals during the 2024 Olympics during Thursday (1/8/2024). If in the morning China had accumulated 9 golds, come nighttime, the People's Republic's medal tally reached 11 golds, 7 silvers, and 3 bronzes.

ngles Badminton at the 2024 Olympics.
    Competing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung defeated the Thai representative, Ratchanok Intanon in the quarterfinals in straight sets (25-23 and Should you beloved this article as well as you wish to be given details about famous athlete travel insights generously visit the website. 21-9), on Satur

Bola.net, Jakarta - Information concerning the live streaming URL for Indonesian athletes' performances at the Olympic Games 2024. An remarkable struggle was displayed by Indonesia's badminton athlete, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who moved forward to the semi-finals of the l

r, this time she is much more mature.
    Great pressure is evidently on her shoulders as Jorji is the only women's singles player representing Indonesia in Paris. "This year I've grown older so I need to be more grown-up in dealing with this Olympics," Gregoria said, as reported

on to Win Medals Indonesia is fielding 29 athletes to compete in the Olympic Games 2024. The President of the Republic of Indonesia, Joko Widodo, has announced that he is not establishing

gles event at the 2024 Olympic Games.
    Competing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung overcame Thailand's representative, Ratchanok Intanon, in the quarter-finals in two sets (25-23 a

n selected as the venue to hold this activity. As the biggest sports complex in Indonesia, Gelora Bung Karno is the ideal location to hold the gathering scheduled for August 3-5, 2024, timed to the cl

he scored a commanding score of 21-4.
    However, Kim Ga Eun recovered in the second set and reversed the situation, dominating Jorji with a score of 21-8. In the deciding set, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung finally finished her

2024) evening Western Indonesia Time.
    Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initially was ahead 8-6, but was pursued to 8-9 and then turned it around to lead 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java committed some errors tha

on Saturday (3/8/2024) afternoon WIB.
    Gregoria Mariska Tunjung at first was ahead 8-6, but was pursued at 8-9 before regaining the lead at 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java committed several mistakes that allowed

contender of the Red and White left.
    Jorji, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung's nickname, won dramatically through three games when competing against the strength of South Korean shuttler, Kim Ga Eun, on Thursday (2/8/2024). It needed 55 tense m

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesian women's singles player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, confesses she has to get ready and enhance many aspects in preparation for the 2024 Olympics. This was expressed this after her progress was halted in the quarterfinals of the 2024 Indonesia Open, at the GOR

menpora_ef5945a.jpgBola.net, Jakarta - As the official broadcaster of the 2024 Olympics, Vidio is committed to backing the struggle of the nation's sporting heroes contending in Paris. In line with this commitment, Vidio is arranging a public viewing

097288000_1683624340-Perjuangan_Atlet_untuk_Meraih_Medali_di_SEA_Games_2023_Kamboja-AFP__2_.jpgLiputan6.com, Jakarta - An remarkable effort was demonstrated by Indonesian badminton player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who progressed to the semifinals of the wo

eft, particularly in the shuttlecock category. Indonesia still has an opportunity through the women's singles athlete, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who has already guaranteed her spot in the semifinals of the ladies' singles badminton tournament at the 2024 Oly

technical skills, and mental game.

"Regarding physical, technique, mental aspects certainly, because facing the Olympics, it's a big competition. I now feel the desire to aim for something good. So I need a lot of preparation," said Gregori

Bola.net, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung is now the backbone of Indonesia after moving forward to the quarter-finals of the Paris 2024 Olympics in the women's singles shuttlecock category. She remains

r match at the 2024 Indonesia Open.

"Besides that, there are some opponents' game styles that I dislike or are not suitable for me, but like it or not, I have to adapt to them. Surely opponents will analyze and apply the same strategy when facing me. So I'm changi

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.