Not a single Asian squad has qualified to the Olympics through the pla…
    • 작성일24-08-23 02:08
    • 조회5
    • 작성자Edward
    arring team and mentors," said Ricky.
    "The goal is for the players to have higher motivation, more self-assurance so they can display their full abilities when the time comes. At present, everyone's condition is alhamdulillah good, we hope in the left time they can

032984600_1715275308-000_34RA7BY.jpgification to prepare for the first round.
    "They were waiting for me, the others had already headed inside, I ran from the warm-up area, carrying my ID card, trying to catch up with them. I entered the room, switched clothes, put on my competition outfit again, put on spikes, and went straight

me was held with a two-legged system.
    The first leg at Colombia's stadium, Estadio Metropolitano, finished in a 1-1 tie. Surprisingly, at the United States' stadium, Toyota Stadium, Colombia won 2-1.

ar Airways flight QR957 at 18:30 WIB.
    Jonatan Christie and team's departure was attended by representatives from NOC Indonesia, Jadi Rajagukguk and Richard Sam Bera, representative of CdM Paris 2024 Wisnu Wardhana, and the Secretary General of PP PBSI who is also the Chairman of the PBSI Ad Hoc Tea

Paris 2024 Olympics, M. Fadil Imran.
    "For the athletes and officials, I advise, please preserve a favorable situation for our athletes' peak performance. Keep a joyful mood in our endeavor. We can be joyful when our hearts are sincere. We have arranged everything, carried out many advancements, and now it's time to embrace our destin

for the Road to Paris 2024 Olympics.
    "We, the entire PBSI board present the plenary meeting, have consented to nominate and install the PBSI Secretary General M. Fadil Imran as the Head of the Working Group and Task Force for the Road to Paris 2024 Olympics. He will direct, gather various aspirations, and oversee operations, acting for and on behalf of PBSI in

mpics on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
    Participating in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was directly assigned to heat 1. He competed against several world-class runners, including Kishane Thom

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - For the first time in 12 years, the Indonesian Team has a delegate in the discipline of judo at the Olympics. It is Maryam March Maharani, who will

fore competing in the Paris Olympics.
    "The qualification for the Paris Olympics included six competitions. Two events each month. The qualification journey was rather long and involved. So, the train

ad never overcome him," he clarified.
    "Before the WSL Rio, I was unsure whether I could beat him or not. But after I managed to beating him, finally that confidence increased again. I managed to overcome him in the first ro

aharani
    "Maryam March Maharani qualified for the Paris Olympics judo competition in the 52kg class through the Asian Continental quota, placing sixth," wrote the Indonesian Olympic Comm

utilized for the 2024 Paris Olympics.
    Not only that, he's even more confident because he will face the Italian surfer, Leonardo Fioravanti, in the first round of heat 8. They have encountered each other before at the WSL Rio Pro i

the aggregate score was tied at 3-3.
    However, Australia progressed because they scored more goals away from home. The first leg was held at Australia's home ground, Sydney Football Stadium, finishing in a 1-1 draw. While the second leg at Galgenw

ed to occur from July 27 to August 5.
    The badminton squad traveled in two groups through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The first group boarded Emirates flight EK357 at 17:40 WIB, while the second batch bo

agement from all Indonesian citizens.
    "Today we are leaving for the Paris 2024 Olympics. Please pray and encouragement from all Indonesian citizens so that we are granted safe travels and can deliver the best pe

Taking into account that the process of gathering points for the Paris Olympics will conclude in April 2024, it is crucial to immediately designate the leader of the working group and t

e positive state of all team members.
    "Today we are traveling to France with a group of 49 individuals. Nine athletes who will participate in the Olympics, five technical coaches, three physical trainers, support staff such as physiotherapists, masseurs, doctors, psycholo

ermination and motivation," she said.
    "We need to encourage each other. I ask for your backing and prayers so that we can achieve the best results, make our country proud, and elevate the reputation of Indonesian judo. Let the reputation of Indonesian judo grow greater an

efully, he can obtain his first gold.
    This confidence is not without reason. He considers his experience at the World Surf League (WSL) in Teahupoo, Tahiti some time ago. He achieved positive outcomes at that time. Coincidentally, that location will

e goal of securing three gold medals.
    The Indonesian Badminton Team even failed to contribute any medals for the Indonesian contingent at the Asian Games. For the first instance since badminton was introduced as a competitive event at the Asian Game

082676800_1722166559-20240728_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Judo__Women_-52_kg_Elimination_Round_of_16__Contest_15___Distria_Krasniqi__KOS__10-0__IPPON__Maryam_March_Maharani__INA__-38.jpgFor those who have just about any concerns concerning where by as well as the best way to work with football talent development, you'll be able to e mail us with the website.014773800_1722406427-ATK_PN_NL_Olympic_Paris_2024_Schedule_Indonesia_31_Juli.jpg

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.