Olympic 2024 Controversy: Woman Boxer Angela Carini Cries After Losing…
    • 작성일24-08-25 20:12
    • 조회4
    • 작성자Lasonya Serrato
    016415000_1721375259-Olimpiade_2024_-_Profil_Atlet_Renang_Indonesia_di_Olimpiade_Paris_2024_copy.jpgBola.net, Jakarta The schedule for the biggest global sports spectacle, the Paris 2024 Olympics, will soon take place from July 26 to August 11, 2024. The complete lineup of competitions shall be streamed live so

t, their determination on the court."
    "Except for Ginting, I perceive these defeats as a due to not being able to showcase their best game. While in terms of preparation, I feel it was truly optimal, but on the court, they didn'

head held high," Carini remarked.

"After the second hit, with years of practice, I experienced severe pain in my nose. I said enough, because I couldn't to. I was unable to complete the fight after the hit t

ely through the Vidio OTT platform.

The Olympics, a esteemed competition held every four years, will once again mesmerize the world as Paris, the City of Light, welcomes the 2024 event. This legendary city earlier had the chance to host the Olympics in 1900 and 1924, making it the only other city after London, England, to stage t

ispute at the Paris 2024 Olympics.

As cited by The Guardian, Khelif is one of two boxers allowed to participate in the Paris 2024 Olympics despite being disqualified from last year's women's world championship for not passing testosterone and gender eligibi

bles game scheduled for 15:30 WIB.

Subsequently, two Indonesian representatives will perform simultaneously at 19:00 WIB. First, there's the mixed doubles duo of Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari challenging Zheng S

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Ricky Soebagdja, the Leader of Performance Development at PP PBSI frankly expressed his dismay with the truth that many Indonesian badminton players

the Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

Don't miss this momentous occasion! View the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and join in the spirit of the global athletes' journey. Download the Vidio application today and

Ya Qiong in Group A mixed doubles.

At the same time with Rinov/Pitha, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting will also participate on a different court. Anthony Ginting will face the men's singles player from the United

hall be placed along the Seine River.
    Moreover, 85 vessels shall be used to convey all delegations during the 6-kilometer voyage along the Seine River. The Indonesian team will send 29 athletes from 12 different sporting disciplines, like shooting, surfing, badminton, Here is more info regarding charity football tournaments have a look at the webpage. cycling, rock climbing, rowing, artistic gymnastics, archery, Olympic

ressed worry over what transpired.

"Angela Carini correctly listened to her instincts and prioritized her physical safety. However, she and other female athletes should not be subjected to physical and psychological

ey happen wherever and at any time.

Indonesia, a regular competitor in the Olympics, is gearing up for the Paris 2024 Olympics with optimism of securing gold awards. Since obtaining their first Olympic gold medal in 1992, Indonesian athletes have persistently strived to ach

s live stream on Vidio.

A count of 29 Indonesian athletes who will take part in the Paris 2024 Olympics have been officially recognized by the Minister of Youth and Sports, Dito Ariotedjo. The athletes a

Bola.com, Jakarta - The shuttlecock event at the 2024 Olympics takes place this day, Sunday (7/28/2024). There are more than 20 badminton matches occurring at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena,

the Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

That's the details about the timetable and link for the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast starting next month. Watch the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and don't forget to support the Indonesian athlet

as prospective gold medal chances.

Vidio, as the biggest OTT service in the country, is set to be the center for direct transmissions of the Paris 2024 Olympics, showcasing each competition from each sport. From the thrilling archery performances to the fierce badminton tournaments, viewers can enjoy everything as it happens. So, brace yourself to observe the struggle of the world

letes in their bid for gold medals!

Rally behind Team Indonesia as they contend in the Paris 2024 Olympics by tuning into the live broadcasts of their events only through the Vidio streaming platform. Here is the comprehensive timetable and access point for

mpetition courts will be utilized.

Meanwhile, 4 Indonesian athletes will play in the badminton sport among more than 20 contests this day. The pair of Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti will be the first I

mpic disciplines will be exhibited.

Vidio, as an OTT streaming service, will be the focal point for live broadcasts, ensuring that all 329 contests from 32 sports can be watched by viewers globally. Audiences will be able to feel the burst of passion in the competitions, from enthralling archery competitions to impressive badminton mat018783300_1675081179-000_337U9JP.jpg

등록된 댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

내용
    자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.